CSRC is hiring for Winter 2017!
Chicago Speech and Reading Center is seeking a part-time, licensed speech-language pathologist to join our team. Ideal candidates will have exceptional clinical skills and experience working with children with a wide variety of communication disorders including (but not limited to) articulation, language, fluency, voice, pragmatics, literacy, feeding, etc.
- Planning for and providing in-home speech and language treatment for children on your caseload
- Completing diagnostic evaluations and reports
- Maintaining communication with parents and educating them on therapy approaches and strategies
- Contributing blogs to the CSRC website.
- Collaborating with and maintaining communication with teachers, physicians therapists and other professionals
- ASHA certification (CCC) and licensing in the state of Illinois
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Access to a car required
- Experience working with children of all ages with a variety of communication disorders
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively
- A passion for working with and connecting with children and families
- After school availability (3:00-7:00 pm)
CSRC is rapidly growing and we are seeking a talented SLP to maintain the high standards our clients have for us. You will be given the opportunity to grow within the company, as this part-time position has the potential to grow into full-time if desired. To apply for this position, please send a resume to Michelle at email@example.com.