We are hiring!Join the team at CSRC!
We are seeking part-time and full-time licensed speech-language pathologists to join our team. Ideal candidates will have exceptional clinical skills and experience working with children with a wide variety of communication disorders including (but not limited to) articulation, language, fluency, voice, pragmatics, literacy, feeding, etc.
- Planning for and providing in-home speech and language treatment for children on your caseload
- Completing diagnostic evaluations and reports
- Maintaining communication with parents and educating them on therapy approaches and strategies
- Collaborating with and maintaining communication with teachers, physicians therapists and other professionals
- ASHA certification (CCC) and licensing in the state of Illinois
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Access to a car required
- Experience working with children of all ages with a variety of communication disorders
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively
- A passion for working with and connecting with children and families
CSRC is rapidly growing and we are seeking talented SLPs to maintain the high standards our clients have for us. To apply for this position, please send a resume to Michelle Meltzer at email@example.com.